Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Eggs




Easter was celebrated with family on Saturday evening, as my children had other plans on Easter Sunday. That was fine with me, I'm just glad they still want to visit us! Braiden lost both of his top front teeth and he proudly greeted me, showing off his toothless grin, when he arrived. We hunted plastic eggs (indoors of course, it was freezing outside!) that were filled with change and/or candy. Poor Aubrey had a difficult time finding her share, as I hid them in sneakier places so they couldn't see them when they first arrived. After supper we colored eggs. Although the grandkids enjoyed it, I think Torri had the most fun drawing on the dried, colored eggs.

I hope you had a blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful family Easter together!!!

Gooooooooooooo Torri!! Wow! She's one heck of an artist! LOVE those little happy eggs!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Isn't it the best to watch kids at festive times like this! I just love being a mom and watching all of the excitement!