Monday, April 02, 2007

My Baby is 24 today!



My little boy, born at 2:10 pm on this day, 24 years ago, is becoming a fine young man. Greg commented a couple of weeks ago that Cory just enjoys being "all grown up". He is busy at work and plans on moving into a house soon. I haven't heard a definite wedding date set but I don't think that is too far away either. I'll never forget how special it was to hold you for the first time or watch you climb in, out, and all over things....and jump in mud puddles and throw sticks. You are still a little boy at heart but most definitely turning into a fine young man. But you will never, ever stop being my baby boy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is he!!!
Happy Birthday to Cory!
From one mom to boys to another...hope you had a special day 24 years too my friend!! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Cory and Tori! Hmmm... what month is it 9 months before this time of year? ;)