
I found out this morning that I had "PAGE OF THE DAY" on CK for April 12!! When someone told me that, I was very uncertain, thinking they probably got me confused with another designer.....but it's true, check it out :)
http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/hostess/comments.ihtml?idx=650
I'm still amazed that they even noticed me but THRILLED!!! And what a cool promotion for Scrappin' Sports and More! and Magistical Memories! (I'm a guest designer for them this month but that's a future post.) What a wonderful way to start out my day :)

4 comments:
W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Sue!
What a cool way to start a weekend!
YAY, I got to help make your day Sue!!! I would have emailed you yesterday if I knew you didn't know!!
That is an awesome layout...all of yours are...I'm really diggin' all of the sports ones you have done lately!!
Congratulations girl--couldn't happen to a sweeter friend!
Congratulations, my friend! You are so very talented :) What a great honor.
I tried to leave a comment on the CK site, but the darn computer just won't let me log in!
Hooray for you. I uploaded a layout there one time and got absolutely no response, so BRAVO!
Post a Comment