Monday, April 23, 2007

Shoutin' out to my friends!



I just wanted to give a shout to Carrie Ferrier to congratulate her on making the Scrappin' Sports and More! design team!! You will have so much fun so enjoy, girlfriend :) I also noticed that Tracy Burgos is on the SSM DT as well. I know her from DCWV, so congrats to both talented ladies!! Can't wait to see your designs!!

What a gorgeous weekend we had! Moods were better and it was so good to just get out and get the "stink" blown off of us, LOL! Won't be long and we'll be planting flowers.

I made this little project for a friend at work. It's her granddaughter and I thought I'd give her this for her birthday. Happy birthday, Elaine!!

Have a happy Monday friends :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Sue, thanks for the shout out. You're the best - you're my hero! :)

VERY cool project for your friend Elaine. I'm sure she's going to love it!!!

We need to do lunch or SHOP soon!

Unknown said...

Cute project Sue!
I'm so needing to try digi scrapping... I don't know why I'm so hesitant! Love your LO's!
Yea for Carrie! You gals rock!