Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Caribbean Cruise


We returned from our vacation just a few days ago. We had a wonderfully relaxing time. We parasailed in Grand Cayman. I got to hold a live starfish and see much of the sealife in their natural habitats in Costa Maya and we traveled to a remote, secluded island (Passion Island) in Cozumel. My only complaint was that our vacation didn't last long enough. Reality hit hard when we landed in snow back in Indiana. The clouds from the air, however, looked vey pretty. It seemed as if the angels had been riding their snowmobiles and left their tracks in the clouds. It's good to be home but very hard to get back into the swing of things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well back Sue! Your trip sounds heavenly!!!! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

p.s. it's been a long day...I meant "welcome back". :)

Anonymous said...

Wow -- looks like an amazing trip! D & I went to Grand Cayman on our honeymoon :) I'll bet it was hard to come back to all of this white stuff... hopefully you brought a bit of warm weather and sunshine back with you in your pocket :)

Anonymous said...

"It seemed as if the angels had been riding their snowmobiles and left their tracks in the clouds."

That's some great imagery, Sue!

It's warming up nicely here in Indiana, dontcha think? ;)