Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Almost Spring??


We have had some unbelievably nice weather in Indiana the last few days!! We took advantage and walked on the track and happily watched the snow melt away....good bye snow!!! You won't be missed by this Hoosier!! We have had snow in March and even April before, but it usually doesn't stay long. Keeping my fingers crossed that warm weather will be here to stay soon!!


The grandkids have enjoyed this warm weather also. It sure makes feeding the outside dog much easier when snow and cold winds aren't blowing in your face! They also rode bikes and shot some hoops. Camden will be 5 next week....that is so unbelievable. Time just goes by way to quickly. His preschool is also hosting Grandparents Day on March 27 so I'm looking forward to that very much!


That's it for now. A scrapping buddy of mine, Susan Opel, is hoping to get a phone call from CK this week, and I hope she gets one! I've got my fingers crossed for ya, but I don't think you need any help :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most adorable photo ever! He is so cute... just like granny :) Loved the weather here in Ohio yesterday, too. Rainy today though. My fingers are crossed for Susan, too!

Tina said...

Love this beautiful weather!!! And what a cutie picture :)

We DO have good taste, LOL, love the blog color!