Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Dear Friends....
My dear friends.....I don't feel abandonded and I'm sorry if I implied that! Circumstances out of our control dictated changes. I feel a void right now, but that is because I miss my friends at my second home!! Change can be a good thing and I'm determined to channel my energy in a positive direction. I am SO thankful for friends like all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sue, it's been bothering me all day since Susan read your last blog post to me. I am so upset that you felt sad. Change is part of life, even if we were happy where we were. We love you and want to reiterate that our feelings for you won't change no matter what life throws our way.
I miss you too Sue.
But hey, I know I'm ready for a shopping road trip as soon as this snow goes away.
And I'm loving the world of emails.
I'm still a major part of your life my little purple lovin' friend....no matter what! :):)
Hi Sue!
Just checkin' in!
It sounds like you were feeling a little blue. Hope all is better now!
I know how you feel, being a little sad about familiar situations changing. I've felt it too!
Just wanted to say hi!
I hope all is well.
Post a Comment