Sunday, February 11, 2007
Mixed Emotions
The last few weeks have proven to be a challenge for me, as a person. I am saddened because many of my scrappin' buddies have moved on and are not as active in my life as they once were. I miss them and wish them well, of course....but I still miss them. It feels as if I have been "dumped" somewhat. I know that is not the case (at least I hope not!) but there is still a big void in my scrappin' world. I know that in time, that void will fill, and change is not always a bad thing....I just need to be patient for now and focus on continuing to make new friendships :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sweet, sweet Sue.....I am one of those friends who "moved", but ya gotta know that I'm feeling that same huge void. It makes it even more sad to me that someone else's actions and decisions have created sadness and changes in our scrapping world. I love ya my friend, and please remember that some of those who have moved on aren't totally in control of that movement. :(
Hey girl. Chin up, OK. There are lots of other people out there that WANT to be with you. Be strong and know that those that are no longer there, and no longer care, are not worth the energy and the sadness you are feeling. Those that ARE there love you and always will. You are amazingly talented, and from what I can tell, amazingly sweet. Don't let them get you down. Everything happens for a reason.
Oh, and my favorite saying..... PEOPLE SUCK!
Keep smiling!
Sue,
Don't worry. Change is good, it is not always easy though!! I always enjoy seeing you and your projects on the Luv2 site!!!
Keep on smiling!!!
Happy Monday Sue!
You know me. You know my heart. You know why I moved. You know just because I moved doesn't mean I don't care. You know I don't "suck". You know I love and care for, and respect you just as much as ever.....even though I moved. Darn it all that it had to be this way!
Hi my friend! I know what you are feeling and this too shall pass! Like Sam said, sometimes change is hard, but good and it does make us stronger! I should know as I have had a tremendous amount of change in the past year...sometimes scary, but all for the best! You are a dear person with a wonderful heart and I am proud to call you a friend! Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to...you are awesome!
Oh, Sue! I did not at all abandon you!!!!! Never would I do that! Though I am not active in one portion of your life, I ALWAYS check your blog to keep up to date on your doings. You are one of the most positive and loving people that I have ever met - seriously - so don't think that my being gone from that one portion of your life has anything ANYTHING to do with you!
:):):)
Post a Comment