Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Week!!!

I have had a terrible week! Granted, it can always be worse....but this week will go down as being one of the most exhausting weeks I've had in awhile. Between the fiasco's at work, my sister's surgery, and all the drama in her life....it's been emotionally exhausting!! I'm concerned about my parents, who are way too closely involved in her divorce, as well as my sister and her boys. Not to mention, the phone call I received last night about my oldest grandson getting reprimanded for misbehaving on the bus.....totally uncharacteristic of him!!

Fortunately, my sweet husband has been understanding of my lack of ambition and fixed supper last night and had a glass of wine with some cheese and crackers waiting for me after work today. The bottle might be emptied by the end of the evening (LOL) as the tension in my neck slowly subsides. Logically, I am aware that all of these things are out of my control...but emotionally I'm in an unhappy place right now. This too shall pass....as will the bottle of wine :)

I should mention that my sister's surgery was successful - YAY - and also that Camden (from a previous post) was diagnosed with low blood sugar. It seems to have improved with a better diet and consistent snack time. For those things I am very thankful!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( :( :( :(
Sorry things are so crummy - wine is always a helper!

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you girl!
It always seem worse when things are out of our control! :(:(
HUGS!

Unknown said...

Awe, Sue, I'm sorry you had such a bad week.
What? I'm sure you're past all of it now! (i know i'm late)