
I can't wait to start a new week! I'll hopefully have a fresh and more positive attitude after the weekend :) I just need to get through today and then I can look forward to flag football on Saturday and the Colts game on Sunday.
I'd also like to wish my fellow scrapper, Beth Opel, the best of luck in the SOY finals. Both Beth and her sister, Susan, will be enjoying all the eye candy at Memory Trends. Then the big announcement of "Scrapbooker of the Year" will be made. Beth is one of the very talented finalists and very deserving of the honor. Good luck Bethie - all of the Luv2 gang will be sending you well wishes from Indiana :)
Last weekend we carved pumpkins with Braiden and Camden. It was so much fun! I hadn't done that for several years and forgot how enjoyable it is :) The boys thought it was great and Camden wanted to keep carving after his pumpkin was completed. He even put the cut out pieces back in, like a puzzle. Braiden was very methodical in his efforts and took his time. He carved most of it my himself (we have the safe cutting tools) except for a couple of tricky parts. Wow, they are growing up so quickly :( Gotta enjoy this while they still want grandma!!

6 comments:
I'm glad you are having a better week Sue! What cuties! Love the Halloween/fall picture!
Very cute Sue!
I need to get me some pumpkins!
What an adorable photo! So so cute! We need to be thinking about getting some pumpkins, too... we'll have to wait until Daddy gets back from China, though. Hope this week is going better for ya :)
Hey, quick question... who makes those chipboard swirly's? Do you know the ones I am talking about? I put them together to make a heart on one of my LO's! I of course threw the packaging away and am now needing to know the manuf!
Silly me!
These 2 little guys are so darn, darn cuuuute!
I bought my pumpkins last weekend!
Love the fall!
Macmomma, I believe the swirls you're talking about are from Fancy Pants.
OMGosh that is such an ADORABLE picture of those two!
Can't wait to tell you all about MT. What's wrong with the Luv2 site? Not working for me right now...
Post a Comment