Sunday, October 15, 2006

Camden made a TOUCHDOWN!!


Yesterday, Camden made his first touchdown - YIPPEE!!! I was so thrilled for him I almost cried - what a goof I am!! He is the smallest on his team, but in spirit and determination, he is right up there with the biggest and best! It's so cute how he looks over for approval throughout the game. This time he got a double thumbs up from Granny! ! He told me after the game that "he runned fast because he maked a touchdown" ! Don't cha just wanna scoop him up and squeeze him??!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww!!!!!
You're not a goof at all, I teared up just looking at this picture of him; his cute little determined face, holding tight to the ball and running his little legs off! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH Camden!!!! Go Buddy!

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?!?!?! WOW - a touchdown!!!! I probably WOULD have cried! LOL! Love that photo -- hmmmm.... I see a Scrappin' Sports layout coming....

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I do think that I would want to scoop him up, too! What a cutie! You have every right to be a two-thumbs up granny!

Anonymous said...

He looks so BIG running with that football! Love how he looked over to you for some encouragement!