Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Surgery
My sister goes in for surgery today. She has SVT, which is common in females between the ages of 17 and 60. She has a flap that doesn't always close, consequently causing irregular palpitations. It will only get worse so she chose the surgery as opposed to taking medication for many years to come. The surgeon will enter through her groin area and take wires up through an artery or vein so that the flap can be cauterized. Mom and Dad are concernend, naturally, as am I. Even though this surgery has been done thousands of times, you just can't "assume" everything will go as planned. If you are reading this, please say a prayer for my sister and my parents. Poor Sissy LaLa, she has had a rough year :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm probably reading this after your sis's surgery. Hope all went well. Sounds very scary, but necessary. My prayers are with her. Keep us updated.
Best of luck to your sister! Any surgery is scary... yes, please keep us posted!
I hope the surgery went well.
Post a Comment