
Well, the last flag football games of the season were this past Saturday. Braiden had a great run and I think it opened up the coaches eyes a bit, also just a bit too late! Camden just didn't have any "zip" for some reason. That is very unlike him so I wondered if he was coming down with a cold or something. Aubrey got stung by a bee of some sort. It landed right under her jawline and when she looked down, it stung. Poor thing, you tell how badly it hurt by the way she was kicking....but she really was a BIG girl about it!!
I guess I'll have to be patiend and wait for basketball coming up in January. I really enjoy watching the kids play, as I did my own, when they were small. Braiden is really looking forward to that, as he loves to play that sport.
Saturday evening, Greg made a campfire in our back yard for just the two of us. We thought Torri would be bringing the little varmits over but it didn't work out, so Greg and I sat out there by ourselves and talked. It was a nice, fall evening and we cooked hot dogs over the fire and I roasted marshmellows and made s'mores.....YUM!!

4 comments:
I'd love a good bonfire in the backyard. Can I come live with you? :) Soooooo want to move out to the country!
Now that would be fun.
Our backyard is always so full of water there is no way we could have a fire!
Quiet nights are good.
Awe, how fun would the bonfire be! So romantic... and yummo! Love s'mores!!
You look a little forlorn out there all by yourself!
Love the smell of a good autumnal bonfire!
Post a Comment