Saturday, September 16, 2006

Starry, Starry Night



In the wintertime, I just hate living so far out in the country. However, it's nights like last night that remind me of why I enjoy being away from the city. I got out of my car and looked up to a night time view that isn't visible just anywhere. It was like my having a personal planetarium in my backyard. The heavens looked spectacular! And as we starred into the sky, crickets chirping and all the night time sounds around us, we relaxed on our deck admiring the wonders of nature and God's heavenly creation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Completely fabulous! I remember living out in the country as a kid and loving this sight... I also recall driving over the mountain away from Las Vegas and viewing THE most SPECTACULAR night time sky I have ever seen... black as velvet with all of God's bling bling showing through.