
My little sis turns (maybe I shouldn't tell)...she has a birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Laura!!! I remember the day you were born (or should I say night). We were eating at Howard Johnson's in New Haven when Dad got the call to take Mom to the hospital. Still no delivery news but we had school the next day so Jack and I went to sleep. Dad came in and woke me up when he came home, which was around 3am I'm guessing, and told me I had a sister. You were sure a pretty little girl :)
On a different note, I spent all weekend making QVC projects with product that never arrived....it was accidentally shipped UPS when it was supposed to ship overnight. Fortunately, I already had some of the product and was able to get the rest at JoAnn's. (Well, let's say I THINK I used the correct product.) Guess I'll find out when it arrives today. They needed the scans by this morning so I had no choice but to improvise. Hopefully it will all work out ok....fingers crossed.....it's hard work using photos of people you don't know and specific product to showcase. Along with all the other specifications they require. So I finished up the day with a project that I did just for fun....and it was just that!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Sue's little sis! She helped me come up with a title for a layout at a crop once! Yay!
Good luck on the stuff you sent in Sue. Hopefully we'll see it on QVC!
Love the LO! Glad you got some 'you' time!
Post a Comment