
Little Cammer goes to the Dr. today and I can't get him off my mind. We've seen him get shaky several times so Torri is going to have that checked out. She checked his sugar levels several times yesterday and they seemed to be OK. They were low, if anything, which could explain the shakiness after he exerts himself. Anyway, I am thinking about him and hope that this has a simple fix. The kid hates to take time out to eat. It's a battle at every meal.
I also learned something new about Greg's yellow jacket experience. When he any Bryan went out to burn the nest, a burning hornet (one that was on fire, LOL) landed on Greg's hear. I don't know how I missed that one but Torri's family was over and I was rushing around with the kids and trying to work on supper - that must be the only explanation cuz I definitely would have remembered that story, LOL!

2 comments:
Awww, keep us posted on what you find out about Camden!!! Makes sense though, if he doesn't like to take time out of his fun playing to eat, that he gets the shakes. Good for Torri for being on top of it and getting it checked out. Hope it's a simple remedy. Poor little guy!!!
Poor little dude!
Hope everything is okay.
That sure is a cute LO!
Post a Comment