
Nothing gives me greater perspective than a little dose of my grandkids! I stopped by their house last night to see my daughter's paint job and the kids were jumping up and down, hugging me, yelling Grandma, Grandma, Grandma. You would have gotten the impression that I hadn't seen them for weeks, when, in fact, I had just seen them on Saturday (it was Tuesday). I am so blessed to have them nearby and lucky that their parents (my daughter and son-in-law) don't mind family popping over occasionally. They are growing up so quickly, Braiden in first grade, Camden about to start preschool, and Aubrey who is 2 1/2 going on 12. They are a constant reminder that I did OK as a parent, and I'm going to be an even better grandparent! It means so much to me to have those little faces look up at me (won't be long and they'll be looking at me at eye level) with total trust and love.....what an honor to be their grandma :)

6 comments:
You are the bestest Grandma around! I, too, can't believe how big your grandkids are getting. They are so adorable! (Hmmm... much get their cuteness from Grams!)
Wow Sue - I'm getting goosebumps just picturing those precious little people jumping up and down with excitement when they see you. How blessed you are!!!
What an awesome picture of the 3 of them Sue. Yep, the girls won't slow down either :) It does pass so quickly.
You are TREMENDOUSLY blessed to be such a big part of their lives! And they are equally blest to have YOU!
Sue, I JUST realized you had a blog! Where have I been!?!? I'm going to bookmark you and come back to visit often. :)
I love how involved you are. You are such a cute and hip grandma. It's good to have a fresh perspective every once in a while.
Post a Comment