I have been so busy that I haven't taken time to check in with my pal, Pixie Power. Last night we had a truly "summer" supper and it tasted so good. We had green beans (from my daughter's garden), BLT's (mater's from our own garden), fresh peaches (my son bought us some in NY) and baked BBQ chips. It tasted extremely yummy and in part is why I've been so busy! So much to do in the summer and still trying to cram things in before summers end.
I'll have to catch up on my postings - we've been to the zoo, the lake several times, a family reunion......and working, of course (but I'm thankful that I have a job to support my scrappin' habit!).
Tuesday of this week my contact split in half so I went all morning with good vision out of one eye only. Thankfully, my eye Dr. called me back and had a sample that I would work for me so I drove over there (covered my bad eye like a patch so I could see to drive). When I got there, the sample was GREEN and my other eye was blue. It wasn't too noticeable unless I was in just the right lighting but I was so glad to be able to see finally that I didn't care!! I might keep that sample with me in case of future situations like this one.
That's it for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That supper sure sounds delish! I just love fresh maters from the garden - all warm and juicy!
Glad to see that you are alive and that you can see - at least partially and with a green tint!
Love maters from the garden too!
Sounds like a wonderful summer in Pixie land.
Post a Comment