
Well, Braiden has been in school for 2 weeks now (1 full week and 6 days). He started first grade this year. He called me on the phone to ask me if I was going to take pictures of him on the first day of school....of course, and especially if you want me to. He called me again the next night and invited me over to take more pictures that next morning. I asked him why and he said because I think it's fun. He is so good about remembering his siblings. He heard the bus and ran to give Camden and Aubrey kisses, totally forgetting about Mommy, Daddy and Granny. I love his caring, oldest sibling attitude!
He really doesn't like to talk much about his days at school though. When you ask him, that is how he responds....I don't like to tell people. I asked him if it was because he had bad days and he said no, I just don't like to talk about it. Most days are good except when I got hit by a swing....that was a BAD day!
Camden starts preschool a week from today. He was all excited about going until he had the open house. He came back from there with a different attitude....didn't want to tell his future teacher "hi" and now doesn't want to talk about preschool anymore. I hope it isn't a battle for Mom and Dad. I'm sure he will shed some tears that first day or so.
Aubrey just tells me that "it isn't fair"....Braiden gets to ride the bus and Camden goes to school too. I really don't think she understands the complete meaning, just heard someone say that and knows when to say it. Although, she is sharp as a tack so she just might surprise me!
The last day before Braiden started back to school, I met them at Franke Park and we played on the playground equipment there and had lunch together. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a ball :)

2 comments:
Ah, goodbye, summer. So short a stay. Come again next year! How cute about these little ones...and Braiden all grown up and the protector!
Braiden is just too cute, and apparently a ham for granny's camera! Love to hear your stories about these adorable kiddies!
Post a Comment