

I can't believe it, but Braiden is old enough to participate in Mini 4H this year!! Both he and Camden participated in the tractor pull. Camden won his division and Braiden came in second or third - it was within inches - and Braiden had to compete in three heats. Way to go guys!! I then got to see Braiden's scrapbook that he had to make as part of his goat project. WOW, he did an excellent job and I was ever so impressed!
Since the "mini's" get to participate in the parade, we watched Braiden march along the parade route in the biggest group of the parade. Those little "mini's" are the cutest things and they sure have enough spirit for everyone!! They all had visors that the leaders had made for them. Braiden chose a red visor with a pig on it. Camden and Aubrey
were thrilled just collecting candy being thrown from the floats!

Brought back some fond memories of when their Mother was in 4H. It's pretty cool to see the next generation carry on the tradition!

2 comments:
Children grow up way too fast, don't they?! And you are such a proud grandma -- one of the things I luv about you, my dear friend! And of course Braiden's scrapbook was A+... he has the best teacher around :)
Oh how CUTE are these two!!!
Congrats to Camden and Braiden!
Post a Comment