Monday, July 24, 2006

Disappointed...

Last week I had an urgent request from DCWV. They needed 3 layouts using a specific product for QVC. I managed to get them done in one night, which included printing off their photos (due to liability reasons we are requested to use their photos) and also working a full day. I did get the mission accomplished and they bought all three projects. Feeling pretty good that I stood a fairly decent chance of getting at least one aired, I got up at 4 am to watch. I forgot about the time difference so I got up an extra hour early...darn it....but waited it out. Much to my disappointment, they were not aired :( They showed mostly paper crafting items and only 1 or 2 scrapbook pages. Booger blasters anyway.....oh well, hopefully there will be another opportunity!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGE Booger Blasters!!!! Well darn it, pooh, and all that! :( After all that last minute rush work....*SIGH*!!!!!!

Big ole' huge hugs to you Sue!

Anonymous said...

Well that just sux rox. Especially the getting up at 4 am thing! How crappy to get up THAT early for disappointment! You deserve better!