

Well, Braiden showed his goat at the Fair this week. I just couldn't believe I was back there so soon - it seems like just yesterday Braiden as a baby was watching Cory show his animals! I knew Braiden would do a great job because he isn't afraid of crowds and is a very social little guy :) It seemed so fitting that immediately he started flirting as he came to his destination. He's so cute!!!
Cory also helped with the swine show. I am very proud of him for continuing to help with 4H. It's easy to dismiss things like this but he feels it's important to help the kids and I think he sees the value of his 4H years. An older adult came up to Cory and told him how much fun it was to work with him and that he really appreciated his help! It's moments like these that make all the stress of raising teenagers worthwhile :) I love my boys (and girls too)!!

2 comments:
I love how you are reminiscing about the good old 4H days. Good memories! Yup, and that's why we scrapbook, right?
Cory and Braiden sure are handsome young men!!! Cool old and new memories!
Post a Comment