Friday, July 21, 2006

Summer sure goes quickly!



I can't believe it is almost the end of July already!!! And I've been terrible about updating this blog....just been super busy as of late. Last weekend was so hot so we took the grandkids to the lake on Saturday afternoon then Greg and I went up on Sunday. We took the jet ski out on Big Barbie and had a blast. I almost hit my chin on the dashboard when we hit a huge wave and Greg flew into me from behind (he was my passenger). Also saw a huge turtle not far from the raft....wish one of the boys had been with us so they could have snagged it up in the net. Missy, Steve's dog, isn't doing well at all. It seems as if it takes everything she has just to breathe. I hope she isn't suffering too much because I know that Steve just can't bear the thought of putting her down.

As far as scrapbooking, I've been busy making things for CHA (Scrappin' Sports and More) and DCWV projects for QVC. I got an email on Monday afternoon requesting 3 designs using the clear sticker quotes and they needed to be in the mail on Tuesday.....not much time to get the job done, especially since I work full time and had to print off the photos before I could even start my projects. I DID manage to get the job done and DCWV seemed pleased :) I hope at least one of them makes it on the air this Monday (July 24)! I hope I can make it up to watch but the program airs from 3am-6am. I might be a tired pup if I manage to drag myself out of bed that early then head into work after that.

That's it for now........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothin' better than summer lake fun! For goodness sakes, be careful on that jetski! :)

:( about Steve's dog. Poor thing!
I'm sure this heat doesn't help her breathing problems!