Monday, November 08, 2010

November Sketch and Guest Designer Contest at Magistical Memories




It's been a little stressful this week for me so I was soooo glad to have some design inspiration! The November sketch was a huge help and it was so much fun to use! Thanks Tina :) (Check out the Magistical Memories blog at www.magisticalmemoriesblogspot.com for more details.)

The really spiffy pp is from Paper Trunk, one of many generous companies to share their products with us! I blinged up the chippies from designer Amy Teets (Leaf and Ornate Teets) with some Clear Snaps glitter and boy does that stuff really shine!! WOW, I loved it! On top of that, I placed a really cool swirl piece designed my Nicole Lombardo (www.niklinkdesigns1225.etsy.com) to make it really pop. The title work was done on another one of Amy's designs, the Circle Tab. On that I sprayed some SmoochSPRITZ (silver) before adding my title. The spritz went on extremely well and dried very quickly, loved the spritz too!

We would LOVE to see your interpretation of the November sketch and, if you win, you could be our January guest designer. I hope you play along this month :)

No comments: