

The Jack "O" Lanterns from Magistical Memories' seasonal collection are just the cutest things! (And you get 4 different pumpkin expressions in the package, btw!) But you don't necessarily have to use them for a Halloween project. I have two grandchildren with red hair and I lovingly call them my little "punkin' heads". This little jack "o" lantern worked perfectly with the patterned paper from Paper Trunk for a little punkin' head layout. I painted the jack "o" lantern with a "lettuce" colored Tim Holtz paint dauber, then placed it on top of the MM Fence (that I painted black). I then chalked the Canvas Scroll from Nicole Lombardo designs (www.niklindesigns1225.etsy.com) and added that to the mix. After adding a few blingy gemstones, my layout was complete, simple and sweet.
I hope you have a wonderful start to your week! Don't forget to check out the November sketch (www.magisticalmemories.blogspot.com) so you can have a chance to be our next guest designer!

1 comment:
What awesome pictures Sue! What beautiful red hair!! And an adorable LO :-)
Post a Comment