Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I have a funny for ya.....



This is me about 40 years ago! Yikes that sounds like I'm old or something, LOL!! I did this layout for the orange challenge at BoBunny. They have really fun challenges and sketches so check out their blog sometime. http://bobunny.blogspot.com/

While your blog hopping, hop on over to the Magistical Memories blog and check out their new release. It's HUGE and full of chipboard (and acrylic) goodiness! http://magisticalmemories.blogspot.com/ (Yes, I make up words from time to time.) This second layout features the damask chipboard from Magistical and the pp are Moxxie. This is my Mom and the last of 8 siblings. I'm sure glad she got to spend some time with them!!

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

that one of you is just too cute! and i love the tree, esp with the family photo

Cindy (Citrus Tree Studio) said...

Great LO of your younger self and I too am diggin' that tree. Cindy

LG said...

Hi there Sue Im LadyGrace. i registered for Magistical Memories Forum but no reply yet about my registration activation. It says that the administrator should activate my account. I have already made a LO for one of your challenges over there.

I would love to join pls