

Speaking of favorites, my new favorite thing to do with chipboard is emboss it! Check out the cool effect on this seahorse from Magistical Memories. I ran it through my Sizzix then painted and sanded (several layers and colors). The texture turned out so neat!! This layout features my daughter when she was about 2. The acrylic piece is also from Magistical Memories. (The rest of the products came from The Girls Loft August kit!) You should really check out all the cool new acrylic goodies at www.magisticalmemories.com!!



Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:
Amazing pictures of your sweet grand babies!!! they are so adorable.
and SWEEEET layout!
Happy weekend
Thanks for your dropping by at my blog. I appreciate all your lovely comments.
Those photos are lovely. They are all adorable Sue. That layout is amazing too. Keep in touch always
Your grandkids are adorable Sue and that layout is amazing!!! I love what you did with that seahorse and the netting again is the icing on the cake!
Post a Comment