Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Big Day Today!


Hubby has a second interview this afternoon at 2! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. He lost his job last week and this is the only "bite" he's had. So it's definitely a BIG day!! Keep your fingers and toes crossed as well :)

If you are in the mood to check out fun scrappy contests and challenges, pop on over to Magistical Memories. The "Un-Heart" Challenge is a fun one. When I started making this card, I thought I'm not so sure I can pull this one off (not using hearts or making the hearts un-obvious). But I'm happy with the outcome :)

The contest is all about the journaling this month. Check it out to get inspired. I'm still working on my journaling but I'll share when I'm done.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got prayers, my lady! SO sorry to hear Greg lost his job. This economy just STINKS.

Anonymous said...

Got my fingers - and toes - crossed for Greg!!! Best wishes on that!! And love your V-Day project :) What a creative contest!

Shannon said...

Sue I am really sorry that he lost his job. Sending positive thoughts and prayers that he will find another one soon!!! HUGS!