I found out yesterday that I didn't make the SSM DT. Of course I was disappointed but it's all good. I'm happy for the new DT members and think that SSM made a wise decision to put Andrea in charge of the DT. The former DT Coordinator just didn't have the time that he needed to devote to the DT and I think Andrea is the perfect person for the job! I'm sure the new team will be very successful as the new products sound awesome!
Speaking of losing.....Sanjaya was finally voted out last night. We are big American Idol fans at our house. You gotta love Sanjaya as a person, and give him props for taking all the criticism, but it was time for him to go. I will miss seeing his different hairstyles each week though. My favs are Melinda, Jordin and Blake.
Words of wisdom for the day, and I truly believe this....when God closes one door, He will open another one. It's all good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sue, I am sorry to hear the news. You have such a great attitude about it!! There will be something else come up.
You are very talented!!
You're a classy little gal my friend - you know I love ya! Your work is amazing - no doubt you'll have doors opening for you.
Thanks for your kind words - you are a fabulous designer, don't forget that! I'm sure there will be plenty of "good" news in your future.
Post a Comment