Thursday, March 29, 2007

My First Grandparents Day



The grandparents were treated to a nice program with introductions of each student, and cookies and milk afterwards. The highlight for me was walking into the school and getting a HUGE hug from little Camden. He must have seen me out of the corner of his eye because he came running into my legs and wrapped his arms around me so tightly!! What a wonderful way to start the day....it just doesn't get any better than that! I am so blessed to have such a special family!! Thanks CB, for inviting me to my first Grandparents Day. It was a GREAT day and you were the cutest little donkey EVER :)




My shopping road trip was so much FUN!!! It's always good to get away and have some girl time with special friends :) Thanks Carrie!!! We need to start planning our next excursion :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he IS the cutest little donkey! He sure does look like his grandma. I noticed the saying of his shirt..."granpa's sidekick". Greg has to be so proud! :)

Loved our totally perfect shopping day. It's just anyone I share hot flashes with! :) You're a peach!

Anonymous said...

of course I meant to say "It's not just anyone I share hot flashes with." :) ignore the bad typing skills! :)