Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It finally arrived!


Greg and I have been waiting for the pictures from our parasailing experience in Grand Cayman and they finally arrived last night! I wasn't sure how the pictures would turn out but I was pleasantly surprised :) This was a great experience, something I never thought I'd EVER get to do and I'm so glad we did this together! Greg is afraid of heights so I was really proud of him. I think he enjoyed this experience too and might even do it again. Just look at the water and the blue sky....ahhhhhh, such a beautiful place!! Think I could retire and teach scrapbooking classes to the tourists there, LOL??!!!


I'll be off shortly to my first Grandparents Day! I am so excited, as I've waited to do this since I became a granny! They stopped having Grandparents Day at Braiden's school about the time I would have been able to attend..bummer! Finally, I get to experience Grandparents Day at Camden's preschool (only a 5 minute drive from home). Who would have ever thought this would mean so much to me??!! I am so thankful that I'm able to be a part of my grandchildrens' lives!! They are such a blessing!!
After that, I'll be meeting my hubby for lunch then taking a short road trip with some scrappin' buddies. Looks like a play day for me today :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsers what a totally cool picture! I've said it before, I'll say it again - you 2 are the cutest couple!!!

Yay for scrappin' road trips!
Loved every minute of it - let's plan our next one!!!! (after we work a few more days to pay for it!)

Unknown said...

Hi cute Sue!
I'll go with you to teach scrap classes! I could use an early retirement! Anything tropical will be fine with me!
Yea for grandparents day! I bet you were the hottest little grandma there!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Pretty proud of you and Greg for doing such an adventurous thing - what a great memory!

And I agree - you HAD to be the coolest grandma there for Grandparent's Day!

Anonymous said...

You must have had the best Tuesday ever! Shopping and grandkids... can't get much better :)