Monday, January 22, 2007

Superbowl Bound!!!!


The Colts pulled it off in an AMAZING game against the Patriots!! WOW - what a game with a fantastic last 3 minutes!!! I think I broke my toe but it was so worth it!!! Greg picked me up after they won and my legs were kicking with excitement when I hit his shin - ouch!! It's all good though!! The Bears, my Dad's team that he has followed since I can remember (and my brother's favorite team) will be the Colts' opponent. It will be hard to root agains my Dad's Bears but GO BLUE!!!!!

PS - I sure wish someone could tell me how to line up my pics :)

6 comments:

Joni said...

I knew if anyone would have an excited blog post about the Colts, it would be you, Sue ;-) Sorry about your toe - you are a true fan! GO COLTS!!!

Anonymous said...

You wild and crazy Colts fan!!!
I can just imagine your house last night! Whooooooooooo-Hoooooooooo!!!
Take care of that toe. hee-hee!

Anonymous said...

WHAT is wrong with me?
I hit the wrong choice and posted anonymous again.
It's me! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sue! Sorry about the toe, but I have to admit that I smiled thinking of the Fields victory dance!

Anonymous said...

Wooo Hoooo! Go Colts! What a game - I thought of you immediately when they pulled it off. Here's to a Super Bowl victory!

Anonymous said...

Dan and Dave think you're one crazy, but cool colts fan!