
Happy 80 years young DAD!! We took you to dinner at one of your favorite restaurants and celebrated with family and 40 balloons. A very colorful birthday, and the grandkids pretended they were jellyfish hanging from the ceiling! They keep us ALL young, LOL!!
Included with your floral delivery was a Chicago Bears balloon. I would only do that for YOU, Dad, knowing that you've been a long-time fan of the Chicago Bears. As much as I don't want to root against you or the Bears (because they would probably be my second choice for Superbowl contention), I've gotta say GO COLTS and let the stampede begin!!
GOTTA BELIEVE!!! GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Sue's Dad - even if he is for da Bears!
I can hardly see him in all of those balloons!
Those are some crazy blue fans in your photos!!!
How are you?
GO COLTS!!!
Are you hoarse yet Sue? ;-)
Post a Comment