Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It Seems Like Yesterday...


Nineteen years ago today, Greg and I were married. We had a small ceremony with our children, family and a few friends. Where did the years go??? We've rescued our children when they wrecked their vehicles, dealt with various "teenage" issues together, watched proudly as they graduated, supported each other through death of loved ones and unhealthy parents....and given away daughters in weddings and witnessed the birth of grandchildren. It can't be 19 years! I still feel like I'm only 29 (yeah right!). We may not agree on every subject but we respect each other enough to listen with open minds. It hasn't always been easy, but it's definitely been worth the effort! My partner of more than 19 years, my bestest bud....it's my hubby, Gaggie. Thank you for surviving along beside me. I love you :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Sue and Greg!!!
You two are so cute together and I'm thankful that I can call you my friends!!!! (Greg, since I've met you a few times, and you share Sue with me, her scrapping buddy, I do consider you my friend! :))

Anonymous said...

Ooopp.....there I go again...posting my comment as anon. It's me....Carrie. :)

Joni said...

Happy anniversary you two! Nothing says love like matching Colts jerseys, right? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two - I wish you 19 times 19 more years together. I'm math challenged, so I'm not sure what that adds up to, but it sure sounds like a lot!

Love that picture of you two!

Crystle said...

Happy Anniversary Sue, heres to many more!!!

Unknown said...

Awe, I hope you had a great anniversary! What a sweet tribute!

BTW how cute is that PINK jersey? Love it!

Anonymous said...

Aw, congrats you two!!! LOVED that layout on Luv2, also. Go Colts! Happy '07!