
I'm a day late but Happy Birthday Bryan! Had lunch with Torri, Bryan and kids at Banditos in celebration of his 28 years. I love the fact that the grandkids congregate around me!! Braiden to my right, Camden to my left and Aubrey on my lap. Eating is an entirely separate subject all together, LOL! Nothing like grandkids to make you feel loved :)
The servers sang Happy Birthday to Bryan, which was what Braiden had hoped for. I heard clapping from around the corner and Bryan had just gotten up to take the kids to the arcade area so we had to redirect the parade of singers in that direction. That was comical.
Happy 28 years Bryan and I hope you have many more happy years ahead of you!

1 comment:
I see that same smile of satisfaction on my parents' faces when they're surrounded by grandkids. Can I skip motherhood and go straight to grandparent-hood? ;)
You're a proud grandma, with good reason! And they have every reason to be proud of you and love you right back. :)
Post a Comment