
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the mothers out there a very, very, happy Mother's Day! I know it's almost a week early but I won't be posting again until after Mother's Day.
The "job" of being a mother is truly one of the most challenging, yet rewarding "jobs" I've ever had. I am so honored and blessed to have wonderful children. That saying "once a mom, always a mom" is so true. Even though my children are grown up, I still worry about them and want the very best for them.
So to all you mothers and grandmothers, thank you for all your sacrifices and loving efforts in raising your children! There is no class in school to teach you how to be a mother....it's all pretty much instinct and example. Here's to a job well done! :)
The beautiful lady in this layout is my wonderful, gentle, and sweet mother. She is holding me and I cherish this photo! Thanks Mom, for everything you did and continue to do for me! Happy Mother's Day!!
(The dainty chipboard piece is called the Dainty Damask (from Magistical Memories) and I just inked it using a rose coral cat-eye ink. I was thrilled with the color match!! The pp is MME.)

No comments:
Post a Comment