Monday, April 11, 2011

Flower Power


Hello and happy Monday! I'm bringing you some flower power today in celebration of spring!! My goodness we had a gorgeous day on Sunday! I think it made it all the way up to 85 degrees...woohoooo!! Maybe spring has actually arrived and is here to stay??!! I sure hope so :)

I fell in love with this new line from Crate Paper and new the exact photo I wanted to scrap the minute I saw it. It's of my little granddaughter, Aubrey, taken several years ago. I tied a wide ribbon to the small Bread Tie chippie (Magistical Memories, of course) and inked it slightly to make it similar in color to the brown pp. These bread ties are so versatile. I've seen them used for journaling and title background...or just a simple initial like I've used here.

Have a wonderful week everyone! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments: