

What makes you happy and how would you describe happiness? I suppose many things are included in that description. As an adult, happiness is safety and contentment for my children, a little bit of financial security and healthy bodies!! There are other things that make me happy (such as new chippies from Magistical Memories) but in a nutshell, those are a top priority. When I saw this photo of myself as a little girl, so happy and carefree, I thought the die-cut title was perfect for it.
Since this was a retro page, I wanted to tye-dye that awesome Magistical Memories butterfly somehow. To achieve this effect, I painted it with some pale yellow acrylic paint, then added alcohol inks. It's never exactly the way you picture it when you start out but in the end I was pleased.
Come on over and visit Magistical Memories (www.magisticalmemories.com). It's fun to experiment with different techniques on your chipboard! While you're there, stop in and say howdy on the message board. Check out the June challenge and contest (and sketch!) for a chance to win FREE goodies. I hope you end your day today and feel "happiness" in your heart

No comments:
Post a Comment