Monday, May 17, 2010

Get your sunshine on!

Although it's kind of dreary and gloomy in Indiana today, the May challenge at Magistical Memories is super cheery and fun. I hope you get a chance to play along this month! Here are the details of the challenge: With spring and warm weather upon us, the challenge for May will be to use the word "sunshine" on your layout (and NOT just in your journaling, it must be more visible). As usual, at least one piece of chipboard and/or acrylic must be used and YELLOW must be a prominent color in the project. Upload your entry into the challenge gallery through midnight, May 31 at www.magisticalmemories.com to be entered. There are FREE chippies to be given away so get your sunshine on!





I used the Fancy Book Plate frame and the Bird Scroll chipboard pieces from Magistical. I painted them first then added some Stickles to glitter them up. It was fun scrapping old photos of my brother and I. I love the sunshine so I could scrap about that all year long.

Have a great Monday!!

No comments: