Sunday, February 07, 2010

Go COLTS!!! Happy SuperBowl Sunday!


I LOVE football and I'm also a Colts fan so I've been looking forward to this day for a long time. I'm sure you can guess which team I'm rooting for :) But if the Saints win, that's OK too. I'll be disappointed, but if the Colts have to lose, it couldn't be to a better team. There is not a "bad guy" in this SuperBowl game. With that being said.....GO COLTS :)

If you won't be watching football, perhaps you'll be attending a SuperBowl crop while your spouses and significant others watch the game. If that be the case, why not get inspired by the Magistical Memories February contest, challenge and sketch opportunities??!! You can win some really awesome prizes so why not??!! :)

I'll post the challenge details here, but you can view all the opportunities by visiting www.magisticalmemories.com and head on over to the contest and sketch threads. Here are the challenge details:

The challenge for February will be to use 3 specific colors. Since it's the month of love, the colors will be red, pink and white. Try to stick with only the 3 specific colors as much as possible. Hearts are encouraged but not required. The challenge will run from February 1 through February 28. Upload your project (layout, card, mini or altered item) into the challenge gallery by midnight Feb. 28 to get entered. Good luck...you might be the next winner of awesome chipboard goodness!!


I used the Flower Til De Swirl (a new release) for this LOVE card. There are 31 new releases so head on over to the site and get some shopping done!!

By the way, the cute patterned paper I used is from Moxxie. I love their new mini-sized diecut papers. They are two sided and go with most any color you might need!

I hope you have a chance to participate! In the meantime...go COLTS :)

No comments: