Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm not a loser....yay!

I finally won my first fantasy football game with my Rhumbachux team - woot!! Next week I play my hubby and I just picked up the player he wanted. I am probably in big trouble but he'll get over it! I called him a pig this morning when he mentioned that he was thinking about picking up this particular player. Guess that makes me the bigger pig, LOL!

How about those Colts!! They sure looked good last Sunday night against Arizona. Freeney and Mathis, goodness, they had that ol' Warner pretty tuckered out! WTG COLTS!!

If you're considering entering the September contest and/or challenge at Magistical Memories, you'd better get busy. Only two more days to get your projects uploaded. I did this layout for the September contest. What goofy pics but it sure brought back some fun memories! Check out those chipboard cheerleaders...aren't they the cutest??!! I painted them then added glitter to the pom-poms. I rubbed clear, Staz-On ink just on the area I wanted to cover then placed them face down in the glitter. Worked like a charm :)






Here's the contest details:

When I think of September, I think of school buses, backpacks, friends and new shoes. Our September contest is all about scrapping school memories....YOUR school memories. Scrap a good memory, something not so good, whatever you want to document about your school experiences. It must include at least one piece of chipboard and/or acrylic. Upload into the contest gallery by September 30 to be entered. You can win FREE goodies from Magistical so get that school bus rollin'!


I hope you can participate! Check back later this week for the new October contest and challenge info!

No comments: