Well, at the last minute I decided to submit to the BoBunny design team call. I love BoBunny products but haven't been able to get them since Luv2Scrapbook closed. Recently I discovered that Archivers was carrying several of their lines...YAY! I love BoBunny's rub-ons! And I have always loved their patterned papers but I think the rub-ons have taken over ;) Here's what I ended up with. I didn't have time to make several projects then pick my favs....had to go with these. I like them, just not sure they are DT submission worthy.




I hope everyone has a great weekend!! We are heading up to the lake for a little birthday party. My brother-in-law turns 60 tomorrow. Definitely cause for a celebration! I hope to post 4H pics in the next few days so come back and visit soon :)
2 comments:
great projects! good luck, they are awesome
These are really cute Sue! I love those photo holders!
Post a Comment