



This month at Moxxie, we were challenged to create something that we were passionate about. One thing I'm passionate about at this time in my life is dance. It's been such a cool ride and it's something that Greg and I can do together. I think he actually is starting to enjoy it!!
I used the Moxxie "dance" line to make a paddle that displays a score of "TEN", similar to what is used on Dancing With the Stars (only my dressed up version). I also covered a frame with the Moxxie pp and put a photo of Greg dancing with his teacher on "Newsome Twosome" performance night. Poor guy was a terrified mess but he did a GREAT job dancing and leading his partner!!
Also, don't forget to check back on Thursday evening for the Magistical Memories blog hop! I will have a giveaway of my own, so leave a comment....and your name might be drawn for a giveaway from Magistical Memories as well.
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment