Monday, April 13, 2009

I did nothing yesterday!

Happy Easter everyone!! It was a beautiful day to remember our Lord and Savior!! I am so thankful for all the blessings that have been given to me!!! I challenge you to take a minute every day this week and jot down one thing that you are thankful for. If you're really ambitious, scrap it the following week :)

Speaking of ambitious, I did nothing yesterday!! We went to church, ate a quick bite at the local restaurant and came home. I plopped down on the couch after putting a load of laundry in and didn't get up for a couple of hours. I never do that!! I have things that need to get done and very little time to do them in, LOL. In all honesty though, it felt great to do nothing. I got interested in this show about ER experiences and didn't want to stop watching. Finally I forced myself to get the potatoes and the ham in the oven so we could have supper, LOL. Oh well, I guess those chores will still be waiting for me tonight after work. Sometimes you just gotta veg, kwim?!!

Have a great Monday :)

No comments: