
I'm not exactly sure what that means but it sure makes a neat title for a scrapbook page. This layout was done for the April "Pillow Talk" contest at Magistical Memories and I was inspired by a pillow that I gave to my daughter for her birthday (see previous post). The stitching and the buttons inspired me. The cute little unicorn and rainbow chippies are from Magistical Memories. They are from a set called Retro Flash Back.
This is Aubrey last summer and I hope she DOES believe in rainbows. My interpretation of that is to always be hopeful and believe in good things (or something like that, LOL). She is growing up way too quickly! In the meantime, I'll keep believing in rainbows for her :)

1 comment:
Yes I believe in rainbows and I love how you used the retro flashback!! The colors pop against that black background!
Post a Comment