
Well, my youngest turned 26 years old yesterday!! It amazes me to think back on all that has happened in the last 26 years. It all seems like just yesterday!! We were talking lasting night about how no one in his father's family believed he was a boy when we called to announce I had given birth. They all thought that it was a joke, being so close to April Fool's Day. Then we reminisced about some of the things Cory has done that always make us laugh. Like the time when he ran out of the bathroom, wrapped in only a towel, screaming "a rat, a rat". He was just a little tyke but his sister had lost her hamster (or gerbil) and it was hiding in the bath tub. He had started the water before getting into the shower so the thing looked pretty scary. I can still see him running through the house, screaming, LOL! I sure miss those days but I can't complain about the man he's become!! I sure am proud of him!! He's a hard worker (works almost too hard) and he sure has a big heart!! Happy Birthday Cory!! You will always be my baby, no matter how old you get!

No comments:
Post a Comment