Friday, March 27, 2009

Think Spring!



We've had such gorgeous weather and I'm afraid we are getting spoiled because we probably have at least one more round of cold weather ahead. But that's OK, I know that spring has officially arrived and the cold spell won't last long! It's so nice to hear the birds chirping in the morning as I walk into work. It just starts my day out on a positive note.

Speaking of birdies, a little birdie told me that Magistical Memories is having a sale through April 2! Their prices are so reasonable to begin with, you can't afford NOT to take advantage of the sale :)



I made this little "think spring" basket using Moxxie scraps (it was so easy) and then I layered some flowers, including a chipboard flower from Magistical Memories, for some dimension.


Happy spring everyone!! Enjoy your weekend ;)

No comments: