


I feel like a winner, regardless. I entered this contest over at CMK, never expecting to make it into the first round of the top 20. Surprisingly, I DID make it into the top 20....and even made it into the next round of top 10. Although I didn't win, I'm so happy to have participated!! The challenges were so fun and really made me step it up a notch. The first round was to scrap a weakness. My weakness was how hubby melted my heart with his anniversary gift of dance lessons. Here he is, working on his triple step down the sidewalk near Coney Island (a favorite place of ours to eat after dance). The next challenge was to find a T-Shirt slogan and scrap either a card or altered item. I made my card using "Tu-Lips are for Lovers" as my slogan then decided to add this cake I made from cookie tins to go along with it. I REALLY had fun with this one because I don't do many altered items. The final round (which was the hardest for me) was to use circles and I wanted to do something different than just add circles to my layout. I decided to make a tree out of circles. This layout is about Camden comforting his little friend when her doggie died. She was sad that she would never see her doggie again and he told her that she WOULD see him again if she just asked Jesus into her heart. He's just the sweetest little guy and I'm so glad I scrapped this!!
So, even though I'm not the Last Scrapper Standing, I feel I AM a winner because I made it much farther than I EVER thought I would!! Thanks to the ladies (and Tina who thought up those hard challenges, LOL) at CMK for this opportunity!

5 comments:
Love the LO's you are so talented!!!
Oh Sue, these projects are gorgeous and they ARE already a WINNER to me!
WOW_ that top layout is my fave of yours yet! STUNNING!
Sue, Thank you for your super sweet words- You too are amazingly talented and all your projects are Gorgeous especially you cake- Wowzers I cant even imagine how long that took to create... really stunning !!!!!! Hugs, Norma
Your work is beautiful, Sue! I especially love the circle tree layout...very cute!
Post a Comment