






Much to my surprise, a co-worker of mine asked me to take photos of her senior boys this past weekend. I am soooo, NOT a professional photographer and I tried my hardest to convince her to call a professional (I even gave her names and phone numbers of some). I think due to time constraints (the boys graduate this week) and all of the other things she has going on in her life right now, she preferred that I give it a try. I drilled it in her head that I was NOT a professional so please don't expect "professional" qualtiy photos, LOL!! (I really, really did drill it!)
Well, I took the photos in two sessions this past Sunday. The boys are twins and they look nothing alike....even their personalities are different. You might not even guess they were related if you didn't know their last name. I had a blast doing this. I just hope that they aren't disappointed with the end results. I tried to capture some personality and what I thought the boys might like, using their personalities as a guide. I made some technical mistakes but thank goodness for photo editing software as most can be corrected.
Let me know what you think. I took over 300 total pictures and I uploaded just a sampling. The boys are active in soccer and are fantastic musicians...they even have a CD out. Good, good young men and I'm sure they will be successful in their future endeavors!!

8 comments:
Your photos are definitely as good as a photographers Sue...great backdrops and really great photos! Yay you!!!
You did AWESOME on that photo shoot! Seriously, seriously awesome!!!! Totally just as good as the professional we used for Dave's pictures!!!
amazing photos sue, youre such a great photographer!!
Sue, you seriously are an amazing photographer! Love how the pics turned out! Great backdrop!
Are you kidding me, these are awesome!! Love the shots with the brick wall and my fave is the one where he's wearing the skull t-shirt (of course) in front of the trees that have graffiti on them. Awesome job, she's going to be very happy!
You did an awesome job! Yeah I would never guess those two are twins. I LOVE IT!
I think you did an awesome job Sue!!
Those are amazing photos girlie!!! I may have to book you now for Collin!!!!
Post a Comment