My nephew, Ty, turned 9 on March 7, Camden turned 6 on March 21 (see previous post), my brother turns 45 (the old man!!) tomorrow, March 31st and Torri turns 29 today! I don't know how that could possibly, as I have turned 29 myself for the past 10, 20 years or so, LOL! Seriously, I don't know where the years have gone. I remember her birth like it was yesterday. Something that still seems so unfair to this day is that they wouldn't let me hold her for some strange reason. They bundled her up and showed her to me by holding her over my tummy. I went to reach for her and I got a big NO, but it was OK for Dad to hold her. Now what is up with that?? Did they think I had cooties or something...who do they think nourished her for the nine months prior, LOL!! I finally did get to hold her and she was absolutely beautiful!! We called her sleeping beauty because she wanted to sleep all the time. We could barely get her awake to eat!!
Since Torri and her family are in FL right now, I thought I'd share a photo that she sent from last night. Isn't technology amazing!!
Happy Birthday Torri! I miss you today but I know you are having a wonderful time away :)

2 comments:
What a great photo! Happy b-day to all the peeps in your fam!
Happy birthday to Torri and the rest of your March birthdays! :)
What an awesome picture of "the kids". That's gotta be scrapped soon you know!
Post a Comment